|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a progressive organisation in the education sector in search for a Finance Business Partner to work alongside the wider business. The purpose of this position is to liaise with senior stakeholders and provide support with regards to reporting, budgeting, forecasting and capital projects. You will also act as a steward during a period of change for the organisation, supporting such stakeholders from not only a financial perspective but from a wider business perspective as well. Furthermore, this position will provide ample progression opportunities within the organisation in the future.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be required to travel across Melbourne's inner and surrounding suburbs, however there will be increased flexibility for the successful candidate to manage their own schedule to accommodate this travel. For this reason you must be able to drive and have access to a car.
The responsibilities included in this role are:
- Budgeting and forecasting responsibilities for multiple internal entities.
- Reporting and budgeting for capital projects.
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of multiple entities.
- Managing and advising senior stakeholders within those entities.
- Advising on compliance with regards to accounting and tax matters.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Proven experience in a similar capacity partnering with the wider business.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and capital projects.
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Driving license and access to a car.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic business partnering opportunities with multiple stakeholders.
- Multiple progression opportunities in the future.
- The chance to manage your own diary and work flexibly.
- The opportunity to work in the education sector and support the quality of education across Melbourne.
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you then please contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com or simply apply through this advertisement.