|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with one of Australia’s leading outsourced finance firms to secure them a Finance Director.
This firm act as the finance function for several leading Australian and multi-national companies which allows their clients to focus on what they do best.
Services the firm offer include; Business & Corporate Advisory, General Accounting & Management Reporting, Statutory Compliance, Tax, Treasury & Finance, Transaction & Document Management, Payroll Services and Corporate Governance & Secretarial.
You will be running a team of 20 with 10 direct reports and be responsible for the overall running of the department. The team is highly skilled and technically sound so you will need to be an excellent man manager to get the best out of them.
This role is client facing and we need someone who is not only comfortable in running a finance team but can sell the firms services and cut through finance jargon. The client base is mixed with a bias towards Financial Services.
Aside from the above, you will be involved in:
- Day to day running of an outsourced finance team
- Be an operational man manager who can motivate and get the best out of people
- Provide sound finance advice to your clients
- Identifying risk for your clients
Skills and experience
- CA Qualified
- Trained with an accounting firm
- Experienced in being a finance leader. Working as a Senior Finance Manager, Finance Director or Financial Controller is a must
- Financial services experience would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert