|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is a leading Australian Marketing Agency with multiple brands and an established international footprint. With multiple acquisitions in the last 12 month this agency is going from strength to strength.
The Finance Director reports to the Global CFO and works closely with the CEO of Australia. The role will have ownership of the finance and accounting, risk and control, and analytics environment. The role is a key participant in the senior leadership team and a contributor at Board level.
- Ensuring reliable and clearly articulated financial forecasting / reporting for the business and its projects
- Thoughtful and insightful contribution to business strategy and major initiatives
- Proactive transactional input and problem solving of financial challenges
- Proactive communication to management, the board and Senior Leadership team.
This position will suit a CA/CPA qualified candidate that has worked in a fast-moving fluid environment. Although not mandatory, experience in Marketing/Advertising/Media would be well regarded.
In order to be considered for this position you must demonstrate the following:
- A proven leader with a passion for developing finance functions
- Ability to build relationships and provide commercial analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building and presenting board presentations
- Familiar with running a full finance function (ideally AP/AR/Payroll/Financial Reporting/Management Accounting/Commercial Analysis)