|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
My client, a SME manufacturer is looking to hire a hands-on Finance Manager to take responsibility for all finance tasks including preparing financial statements, budgets, forecasts, fixed assets reporting, continuous improvements and managing a small finance team of transactional accountants.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a SME business, work closely with the Managing Director and give key financial advice to help grow the business.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate accounting standards
- Preparation of accurate financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Lead process to produce reports and analysis in compliance with local and corporate requirements reflecting revenue, profits, and working capital results vs. forecast and budget
- Cash flow management including reconciliations, cash collections and credit control
- Monthly management accounting
- Liaise with external auditors
- Manage a small team of transactional accountants
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal stakeholders
Qualification and Experience:
- Must be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA) with relevant hands-on experience as a Finance Manager/Controller
- Experience in a management role, making key decisions
- Have worked in a SME/medium sized business
- Have excellent communication skills
To apply please hit apply.