|Salary:||$70-80 per hour + super|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
Our client is a large Government organization with oversight over some major infrastructure and marquee projects. This financial reporting position is a temporary long-term resource to prepare and ensure compliance with technical accounting standards.
This is a highly interactive position requiring you to liaise extensively with business stakeholders. You will be applying all your technical accounting knowledge to produce the statutory accounts in line with all IFRS AASB reporting standards.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Preparing and reviewing final submissions for the statutory accounts
- Advising senior stakeholders on any technical accounting issues
- Working with any external advisors on complex issues
- Assisting with any financial statements
Requirements for the role will include:
- Tertiary accounting qualification, CA/CPA/CIMA
- Ideally Big-4 (or leading Mid-Tier) background
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be a subject matter expert (SME) with complex accounting standards
This is an idea opportunity for a Manager in a leading Chartered firm to take their first move out of advisory. The opportunity is for 12 months offering a stable assignment for someone immediately available and strong with the technical reporting side of finance.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert