|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Join a leading tertiary Education provider in the heart of Melbourne, to assist in a busy period for them and act as a Finance Manager. You would be overseeing a small team as part of a greater Faculty and will be involved in activity around budgeting, forecasting, analysis and financial accounting.
This is a short-term contract position.
- Assist in a busy period for the department, by overseeing on the the business units and leading the finance team for this area
- Carry out budgeting and forecasting duties
- In-depth financial analysis including performance analysis and costing analysis
- Financial accounting responsibility including month-end and year-end duties
- Report to group finance and liaise closely with these teams
Experience and Skills Required:
- Senior accounting experience, ideally having led a small team previous and be confident with all duties within financial accounting and management accounting
- Excellent stakeholder relationships skills and the ability to engage with non-finance staff in the organisation and support them
- Confidence with in-depth financial analysis with large data
- Experience within the Education sector would be beneficial for this role, but is not essential
- Strong Excel skills and technical ability
- Hold a full accounting membership (CPA/CA/equivalent) and relevant tertiary qualification
As this is a short-term contract position, you must be able to begin working on an immediate basis.
We look forward to receiving your application!