|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
My Client is the financial services subsidiary of a global automotive production company with global operations. They have grown to be one of the largest factory affiliated motor vehicle financier in Australia with a multi billion dollar market capitalisation.
They are on the lookout for a Finance Officer to join the team for an initial period of 6 months with an immediate start in their St Leonard’s office.
- Daily reconciliation of sub-system report against Finance ERP, resolve reconciling issues within agreed timeframes for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger accounts.
- Bank deposit allocation processed accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Perform Accounts Payable duties including data entry and processing EFT payments.
- Ensure payments are authorised in accordance within delegation authority
- Maintain the integrity of Master Vendor/Supplier database.
- Experience in Treasury Back Office Settlements.
- Cheque receipting and allocations.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, audit and SOX requirements.
- Resolve internal and external customer issues within established timeframes.
- Implement continuous process improvements in areas of responsibility.
- Be prepared to cross train in all Finance Operations team tasks.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar type role
- Experience in high volume, fast paced processing environment
- Previous exposure to business process improvement
- Experience in detailed reconciliations utilising high analytical and investigative skills
- Has the ability to work Autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate – advanced MS excel skills including pivots tables and v lookups
- Experience in SAP highly desired
- Second-none communication skills, both written and verbal
What’s on offer:
- The chance to work for a market leading global brand in their financial services arm of the business
- Great company culture – collaborative environment which recognises success, regular work functions and team building events
- Minutes’ walk from St Leonards station and close to all local amenities