|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the Company
My client has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries and is one of the world's leading financial service providers.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s Global Investment Banks located in the CBD. This team requires dynamic, proactive and flexible Team Coordinator to support the Finance Team and CFO.
You will be required to:
- Diary management including scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms/restaurants, arranging catering, video and telephone conferences
- Arranging travel and accommodation for both domestic and international travel
- Board papers
- Reporting for Finance
- Preparing letters
- Arranging staff events
- Coordinating client events; registering client attendance; sending confirmations; arranging catering; booking rooms
- Strong skills in Excel - must have at least 3 -5 years’ experience in Financial Services or supporting a Finance team.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Confident and positive team attitude, works well under pressure can handle a volatile workload
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple schedules, events and priorities at any one time.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply.