|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Financial Accounts Month End
- Consolidate and prepare P&L’s & Balance Sheets for month end reporting.
- Review, preparation and input of all month end financial accounts journals e.g. payroll, provisions, accruals, depreciation, etc.
- Review of General Ledger reconciliations, reporting of under/overs and timely resolution of issues / aged items
- Review and reconcile expense management reports and corporate AMEX/Visa transactions.
- Ad hoc reporting and review as required
- Review Monthly Fixed Asset Register
Compliance with Taxation legislation, ASIC and Corporations act requirements
- Ensure that group complies with its obligations in respect of Taxation legislation and ASIC requirements.
- Monthly Income Tax provisioning and reporting
- Preparation/review/submit inline statement monthly payroll tax
- Preparation/ review/submit monthly online BAS/GST activity statement
Other Finance tasks:
- Providing adhoc financial information
- Other routine accounting tasks
- Administer Concur expense management system, to ensure compliance with policies
- Preparation of annual Group Statutory Accounts (GPFS & SPFS)
- Key contact for External Auditors and finance team as necessary
Requirements of the successful candidate:-
- Attention to detail - accuracy
- Communication - both verbal and written
- Dependability - consistently on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyses information skilfully
- Ability to prioritise daily work requirements
- Professional qualification in accounting and finance (CPA or CA Preferable).