|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$85,000 + super + benefits|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Financial Accountant
- Macquarie Park
- Global company
- Modern Office | Added benefits aside from salary
- Compliance & Audit focused role | stakeholder engagement / business partnering experience is essential | CA/CPA part qualified or qualified.
My client is a Global company looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team.
This role is an all rounder position however Compliance and Audit focus is a key part to this position to exposure in this space is needed.
This role is an ideal position for someone with 3+ years working experience in an Accounting focused position - step up from Assistant Financial Accountant or great transition for someone who is currently a Financial Accountant looking to take on more responsibility.
This role is being offered on a permanent full time basis | $85,000 + super + benefits.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Support month-end close and preparation of associated reporting
- Ensuring business process controls are effective and evidenced within the affiliate
- Support audit activity and preparation of fiscal and statutory reports
- Coordinate J-SOX process with relevant stakeholder
- Maintain a strong control environment ensuring compliance with all statutory, regulatory and corporate policy requirements
- Maintain effective controlling activity to ensure Opex/Capex expense is managed in line with approved budget
- Business Partnering with the Sales and Marketing teams/external customers
Only applications with Permanent Residency or AU / NZ citizenship are eligible to apply for this position.
Please apply via the link or email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org