|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$40-45/h + super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
We pride ourselves in working closely with the Non-profit industry across the accounting and finance space. Our clients are well-known organizations across NSW, based mostly near the CBD and Western suburbs of Sydney.
The role will include (but not limited to):
- Take ownership and manage the ERP system and assisting in the systems testing and implementation of a new ERP system as part of the IT transformation project.
- Compliance with statutory reporting requirements including AASB requirements
- Month-end financial reporting
- Year-end financial reporting including preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Assist Financial Controller with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Taking ownership of bookkeeping and reporting requirements for Fundraising department which includes bank reconciliation with multiple segments.
- Co-ordinate year-end and interim work with external auditors
- Cash flow management
- Annual budget co-ordination and preparation
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Taking ownership for the submission of BAS.
- Continuous internal control and systems reviews and improvements
- FBT manage process and keep abreast with latest developments
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, e.g. ACNC, ASIC, KPMG, ABS
The right candidate will have:
- CA/CPA part qualification
- Strong ERP systems knowledge and fundamentals: MS Dynamics NAV, Epicor, Infor, Oracle, SAP, Hyperion and Financial Force etc.
- Functional knowledge of working on setting up and working on an Expense Management System.
- Proficiency with MS-Office suite, in particular: Excel (macros, pivots and VB fundamentals), Word (formatting, editing, tracking and sharing documents) and PowerPoint (3D, animation)
- Basic financial modelling skills with strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Embrace business change and process improvements and the concept of excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
To apply please click APPLY NOW. JN-171888