|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our client, within the health care industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established finance team in a newly created role.
This is an organisation who provide a range of health services to the community and aim to deliver the highest quality of care. This position will report into the Finance Manager. This is a perfect opportunity to work in an organisation who have the positive goal of assisting people in need and will be a very fulfilling position.
As this is a contract position, you must be available to start on an immediate basis.
- Month-end journals and reconciliations
- Knowledge of statutory reporting requirements and accounting standards
- Preparation for end of financial year
- Preparation of Australian group Income tax Return, FBT Return, Payroll Tax Return and Work Cover return
- Complete major General Ledger Reconciliations
- Preparation of Consolidated Statutory Accounts and subordinate entities
- Ad hoc reporting as required
Minimum Candidate Expectations:
- CPA/CA qualified with a strong financial accounting background
- A minimum of three years experience in a financial accounting position
- Experience working within a health care provider would be beneficial
- A pro-active approach to work and strong interpersonal skills
- You must be confident with the presentation of data and reports to senior management and stakeholders
- Experienced using accounting systems and advanced Excel knowledge
If you are immediately available and interested in this role please apply via this advert.