|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A large ASX listed consumer goods business based in Macquarie Park who are looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to join them on a long term contract. Here you will be developing and mentoring a team of Financial Accountants while supporting the Financial Controller to ensure the integrity of the balance sheet.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure adequate governance, procedures, policies and controls frameworks.
- Creating a coaching and development focused environment to deliver continuous improvement.
- Leading a team of Financial Accountants to deliver month-end, half-year and year-end closing.
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting standards
- Assist in the management of internal and external audits.
- Prepare and report commentary on the balance sheet movements.
- Build strong, positive cross-functional relationships
- CPA or CA qualified
- Top 10 practice trained or with extensive commercial experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply for this role and to hear about other opportunities, please submit your CV