|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,00 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a leading business within their industry sector, located in the Lower North Shore - this opportunity will enable the right candidate to work in a commercially focused team and broaden their knowledge across Financial Analysis.
This role is an ideal first step out of Chartered | my client offers a supportive team environment, mentor-ship and training.
You will be an integral part for the Commercial Finance team which provides commercial support and analysis throughout the business.
Your key areas of focus will be across Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Modelling and Business Partnering.
My client requires a minimum of 3 years experience working in 1st or 2nd tier Chartered Accountancy Firm (Intermediate or Audit background).
Key overview of duties:
- support for the company's budget and forecast process
- working closely with the commercial manager to maintain & improve the company's financial & operational models
- business partnering with various departments to produce monthly reports & forecasts
- market intelligence | customer performance | market indicators
- continuous improvements
- minimum of 3 years Chartered background (top 10)
- business partnering
- attention to detail
- team player & willing to learn
- ERP system experience & intermediate Excel skills
- CA/CPA newly qualified or in progress
Attractive salary on offer - up to $85,000 + study support if needed.
Due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please apply via the APPLY button or email your profile to email@example.com