|Posted:||5 months ago|
A leading independent marketing business is looking to hire a hands-on Financial Controller who will take responsibility for managing the ANZ finance function. You will be responsible for the corporate and statutory accounting, monthly close process, FP&A, commercial contract reviews, cash flow forecasting and tax returns. You will also need to work closely with several non-finance internal stakeholders to help make their divisions more profitable.
This role would be suitable for someone leaving a small/medium size organization who wants to take ownership of a small regional finance function and have end to end responsibilities.
- Assist the regional CFO in managing the finance function – ANZ
- Partner with the Managing Director and senior Directors
- Manage the outsourced provider for transactional accounting
- Managing the internal controls for finance and operations
- Reviewing/ analyzing month – end results
- Managing budgeting and forecasting process and any ad hoc analysis
Qualification and experience:
- Must be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA) working in a similar role
- Must have hands-on, end to end finance experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience partnering with senior stakeholders (for example Managing Directors)