|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
I am currently working with a rapidly growing FMCG business who are searching for a Financial Controller. You will be reporting directly into the CFO and driving process improvement within finance. You will join them initially for a 6-month contract with the opportunity to move internally.
The role will lead and manage the accounting, treasury, tax, audit, inventory, payables, billing, payroll, reporting and controls. As the Financial Controller, you will ensure that the finance function is efficient and lead them in best practice. You will be both a leader and hands-on to successfully deliver the responsibilities.
You will have the ability to work autonomously whilst engaging stakeholders and leading a high achieving team.
- You will be CPA or CA qualified or with significant experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years of staff management experience
- Experience within FMCG, retail or manufacturing
- Experience working in financial accounting for inventory
If you are interested in this role, or to hear about other opportunities please submit your CV.