|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
My client, a global services business is looking to hire a FP&A Manager who will be the 2iC to the Head of FP&A and help steer the function. You will be responsible for managing the reporting, consolidation, system accounting and transfer pricing.
This is a great opportunity to join a large multinational business, work across the group and have daily exposure to the CFO and other senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing the reporting, consolidation, system accounting and transfer pricing
- Managing the quarterly rolling forecast
- Month end closing checks Managing any audit and compliance requirements
- Leading the transfer pricing campaign Consolidation of commentary for all corporate reporting
- Consolidation of commentary and analysis/reporting for local management
- Training and coaching more junior members of the team
Requirements for the role will include:
- You must be CA/CPA qualified
- You must have experience within a similar level role and ideally have experience working at the group level
- You must have strong communication skills and track record of working with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to email@example.com