|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a leading, national law firm in search for a motivated Mid-to-Senior Level Lawyer/Associate with front-end experience.
Reporting directly to Partner, you can expect hands on exposure to first-rate work assisting a collaborative team, in advising clients on the procurement and delivery of construction and infrastructure projects, to meet deadlines.
This practice is well recognised by its government departments, major construction companies and developers clients for practical and commercial advice. In this role you will further progress your career whilst working with a supportive, close knit team.
This a fast-paced and dynamic roe offering hands on exposure and plenty of client contact.
- In order to be considered, to be successful and thrive in this role, you will:
- Currently be working as a front-end lawyer/Associate in a construction or projects team
- Have a strong technical legal ability and a genuine interest in working in the construction and infrastructure sector
- A client-focused approach with a deep understanding of commercial drivers
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional drafting skills
- An independent thinker, comfortable learning new concepts quickly
- This practice’s reach extends to all corners of the globe with its lawyers having current or completed projects in over 80 countries. The scope of this work ranges from complex energy and infrastructure projects to libraries and monuments
- Top of market salary + incentives.
- Large-scale, career defining work.
- Truly promotes work/life balance.
- Busy and successful, yet friendly and collaborative.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com