|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the company
My client is a well-established global financial services company and is the largest auto-financer in Australia!
About the role
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Guest Services professional who will be required to ensure the Front of House is running smoothly and efficiently at all times. This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same, personality is key to success in this position as you will be the face of the company!
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and inter personal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Front of House/Concierge experience is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org