|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This Local Government organisation is currently at the fore of their wide-reaching Digital Transformation program. As such, we’re recruiting for a Business Analyst to be an integral part of their IT team for a long term engagement. As part of our client’s digital transformation program, the Business Analyst will work as part of the IT team, responsible for the implementation and upgrade of simultaneous IT projects to align technology with business strategy.
- Assist the PMO with the coordination of strategic activities.
- Work on a wide variety of IT projects; no two days will be the same.
- Report on progress of assigned tasks and identify and communicate risks and issues as they arise.
- Work with stakeholders organisation-wide to understand and analyse solutions to business problems.
- Preparation of business cases for IT initiatives.
- Contribute positively and proactively to the project, and willing to cross functional boundaries and roles to get things done in a flat organisational structure.
- Local Council experience is advantageous.
- Technical software and financial systems implementation experience will be hugely beneficial to this project.
- Experience with CRM implementations is required.
- Core Systems and Software upgrade experience is also essential
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the planning, identification, documentation, review and analysis of business processes and business requirements.
- Good technical understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital strategy
- Proven track record working with Vendors and broader IT teams, with reporting lines to the Head of IT.
- Familiar with IT Assets Management.
- Exposure to IT Service Management
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
If you are interested in the role, or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to Christian Hammerton at firstname.lastname@example.org .