|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the client
This National firm is highly regarded, and their Insurance team is one of the country's leading providers of legal services to the Insurance Industry. Due to continued demand from their clients they are growing their General Insurance team again! This role will have a focus on Medical Negligence and Health matters, working for a variety of clients from insurers to financial institutions. So if variety of clients and matters is what you are missing in your current role this opportunity could absolutely meet that criteria!
- 3 -4 years PQE experience in a defendant Insurance practice (ideally Medical Negligence and Health but not a necessity)
- Strong drafting and writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Great sense of humour!
- Genuine mentioning and training from 2 of the industries leading partners
- A variety work on tier 2 panels
- Career opportunities - due to the large size of their General Insurance team, the firm is able to offer strong career individualised paths
- A friendly and social environment
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.