|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
A role has presented itself for an ambitious Tax Associate to join a renowned team. This Taxation practice advises domestic and international clients on all aspects of corporate, financial and commercial transactions as well as on overall taxation strategies. Competitive salary and unparalleled benefits package available.
A vital part of this practice is stamp duty planning for all matters, client acts the team. They have extensive experience in advising financiers, vendors and purchasers on all stamp duty issues arising in purchasing and financing property developments and acquisitions. The chosen Tax Associate will ideally possess experience on advising clients on the stamp duty implications of various corporate reorganisations and financing arrangements.
The firm is well-established and offers unparalleled opportunities for both personal and professional development. This client can offer you access to complex, market leading matters working with some of the world's best legal minds across the broader Tax discipline.
- 2-4 Yrs. PQE
- You will be widely recognised as a true technical expert and has high work standards
- Has strong academic qualifications
- Has supervisory experience regarding the ongoing management of clients and the discharge of matters
- Has experience in a top tier environment
- Strong team player
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal/ communication skills
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org