|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Provide effective and timely technical support for front-line operations staff, especially in relation to coal seam gas regulation.
- Develop and prepare high quality, accurate, well researched and timely advice and proposals with regard for the social, economic and legislative factors that affect land and water management in NSW, to assist in policy and legislative decision-making
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology, with specific experience across Hydrogeology.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of broad environmental issues and current challenges in land and water management
- Sound technical knowledge in a field related to environmental groundwater quality or groundwater management.
- Proven ability to critically evaluate results of hydro-geological analyses, give advice on managing environmental issues and proven knowledge of the limitations of the relevant analytical and numeric techniques.
- Proven experience planning and managing significant policy issues with ability to prepare concise, clear written materials on complex technical policy issues.
- Ability to act as an expert witness.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply