|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Working for a well recognised, highly regarded body corporate responsible for the administration and operation of the wholesale national energy market across Australia.
- Provide project and administrative support to the Governance, Risk & Legal group
- Content management of department page on intranet,
- Manage contact & distribution lists
- Document and file management.
- Review and streamline processes across the team to improve work flows and provide greater value for the business.
- Liaise and communicate with stakeholders about Risk, Compliance and Audit (both Internal and External) activities, issues and actions, ensuring deadlines for papers and actions are all met.
- Monitoring of audit actions, liaising with auditor to manage information and meeting requests, record management including risk register, obligations register and audit actions
- Assist Company Secretary and Executive Assistant with Board and Committee papers processes and papers, as required.
- Coordinate department meetings, including minute taking and following up of actions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of administration and project experience.
- Experience working across several teams.
- Experience in Risk, Compliance, Audit and/or Legal related teams.
- Self-motivated, Resilient, Innovative.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of trust and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and successful relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of basic administrative duties in a corporate environment.