|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $53 p/h + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial 2-month contract (possible extension)
- Up to $53 p/h + super (7hrs a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Governance GIPA Officer to process and decide applications under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act).
About the role:
- Review, determine validity and process applications under the GIPA Act
- Make reasoned decisions on GIPA-related matters
- Liaise with internal staff to facilitate effective search and identification of information in response to information access requests and GIPA applications
- Liaise with applicants and third parties whose information is contained in the records
- Prepare and issue correspondence and Notices of Decision
- Interpreting and apply provisions of the Government Information (Public Access Act) 2009.
- Experience working with GIPA
- Experience working within the Government
- Proven experience with TRIM or CM9
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 02 9641 2448.