|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a unique mid-tier accounting firm who are truly a market leader in their field. This firm provides outsourced finance, accounting and tax services to a wide variety of clients and act as the finance function for them.
Services include budgeting, forecasting, reporting, financial modelling, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
We are looking for a commercially minded accountant who is a high performer and looking for a position where you will work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries.
While the role is commercial in nature, you will be working within an accounting firm which gives you access to the best of both worlds; commercial accounting with the support and knowledge base of a mid-tier firm.
You will be involved in the day to day operations of a finance department and supporting the finance managers and directors on the following tasks:
- Management of direct and indirect tax compliance including FBT, GST, Payroll tax and PAYG
- Month end and preparation of management reports and analysis
- Working with technical teams to co-ordinate half year and year end audits
- Management of day to day operational tasks such as AP, AR, Payroll and other ad-hoc work
- Work closely with Finance Managers and clients to help better understand their business
- CA or CPA qualified or close to qualifying
- At least 4 years’ experience either in an accounting firm or a commercial company
- Degree in commerce, accounting, finance or economics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- A team player who is self-motivated and not afraid to ask questions
Culture and Benefits
You will be joining a highly modern firm who are focused on delivering for their clients while also having fun at the same time. The office is based right by Town Hall and they will provide you with state-of-the-art technology to allow you to complete your work quickly and efficiently.
Benefits include corporate gym and health insurance rates, a market leading remuneration package, ability to purchase additional annual leave and flexible working.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert