|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Group Reporting Manager required for an established ASX listed organisation. You will work closely with the GM Finance producing all the consolidated financial and management reporting packs. You will essentially be stating the financial position of the group.
The role requires you to work with the general managers of each of the business units, clarifying their actual numbers versus the budget and explaining any variances on the P&L. You will work across these businesses ensuring their forecasts fit in line with the corporate plan.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Producing the monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting packs complete with all actual numbers and analysis
- Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders ranging from the corporate executives as well as sales and operational teams at a divisional level
- Leading the forecasting processes at a divisional level as well as assisting with the group’s annual budget and long-term strategic planning
- Adhere to any legislative and regulatory compliance (ASX). You are required to report to statutory templates and requirements
Requirements for the role will include:
- Must have a clear track record in the management reporting/group accounting space
- Relevant tertiary finance qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA) ideally from a Chartered Firm as well as strong academics.
- Experience working in a large business, ideally ASX, someone who is a strategic thinker but not afraid of being hands-on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Someone who can confidently present results to a board of directors
- We are seeking an individual who can drive change and lead others to challenge the status-quo and do things better. You are required to get across the business and build relationships quickly with your internal customer group.
- My client is very active in the M&A creating an exciting and every changing environment to work in. They are genuine leaders in their field and are successfully adding to their portfolio across a global geography.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org