|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become working closely with the HR Manager of a national law firm in the Sydney CBD. This firm is a fun and dynamic team are one of the largest personal injury firms in Australia who are going through a rapid growth phase. With regular social events, sporting teams and more, this is a fantastic opportunity to nurture and develop your HR skills.
This role will see you:
- Assisting in the end-to-end recruitment process;
- Onboarding of new staff;
- Maintaining staff records, including personnel files and sick leave;
- Assisting with CPD training;
- Managing small HR projects;
- Other administrative duties including booking meetings, answering telephones and other ad-hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a HR assistant within a professional services environment;
- A collaborative, outgoing and down-to-earth attitude;
- A high attention to detail;
- Polished and professional appearance; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY NOW or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469