|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- World renowned FMCG company
- Based in Rhodes
- $70,000 +Super
You will be respond to a variety of queries and ad – hoc requests with a friendly nature and attitude. Liaising with cross functional stakeholders across all levels of the business, professional verbal and written communications are essential.
Prioritisation, time management and your ability to juggle tasks will be key as you manage a range of activities and deadlines.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
About the Company:
One of the worlds largest FMCG companies and are driven by purpose. Inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to great training, development, rewards and recognition to the 2000+ workforce.
About the Role:
Provide support in a diverse range of administrative, reporting and project activities.
- Support various HR projects
- Building PowerPoint presentations
- Answering and directing queries in person or via telephone, email or mail communications
- Diary and meeting management for HR director
- General admin duties as well as providing assistance to the HR team.