|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
We have a rare and exciting temporary opportunity within a Local Government authority based in the Northern suburbs. They require a skilled HR Administrator to commence immediately within their Organisational Development department.
The predominate function of this busy role will be to offer direct support with the learning and development function across Council.
The key responsibilities include;
- Providing support for the entire Organisational team
- Coordinate logistics for training events that occur
- Processing any invoices for payment of training
- Management of employee files with regard to training and development
- Assisting with any auditing and process improvement
- General adhoc administration for the department
To be successful in this position you must:
- Have a degree or diploma within HR or equivalent
- Ideally 2-3 years demonstrated and proven experience within a busy HR environment
- HR experience in Local Government would be advantageous
- Positive interpersonal skills and able to work autonomously
- Superior written ability and attention to detail
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and the opportunity to widen your Local Government experience.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY by sending through your resume today.