|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the company:
My client is a leader in the fast-moving area of contingent workforce outsourcing; they service many corporate clients across Australia in the technology and innovation sectors.
About the role
As an Engagement Adviser, you will be the first point of contact – via phone and email – providing information and support to contingent workers using their service.
You will be provided with excellent on the job training and join a supportive team in a busy and diverse customer focused role.
You will be required to:
- On-boarding (and off-boarding) of all new starters in line with the SLA’s
- Ensuring all background checks are completed in full and on time
- Co-ordination of outstanding documentation follow-up to complete client requirements
- Assist with client programs involving new starters i.e. undergraduate intake
- Data inputting and cleansing to ensure the system is up to date
- Exceptional attitude, communication and interpersonal skills you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Customer centric individual keen to help the customer or client at all times.
- High attention to detail, great organisational skills and must be able to work to tight deadlines
- MUST be an Australian Citizen NO WHV may apply for this role as it is a permanent position.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com