|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Having seen a large period of growth over the past year, this highly successful business has recently being going through a large transformation. With several large implementations now in place the need for a Business Focused BA with strong process mapping and documenting experience is need to join their friendly and profressional team. In this position you will play a pivotal part working with key Business Stakeholders and be experienced working on multiple HR projcts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis using Agile techniques
- Process mapping and documentation.
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Facilitation of workshops including requirements gathering sessions
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation
- Showcase the products to project stakeholders
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Promote the best practice use of Agile techniques
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Perform other duties as directed
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Previous HR project experience
- Excellent Business focused BA background with process mapping.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453