|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Based in the South Eastern suburbs
- Initial 2 month contract with possibility for extension
- Competitive salary
We have an exciting opportunity to work for one of Melbourne’s local government authorities in the South Eastern suburbs. This busy and hands on role will allow you to gain exposure to all areas of HR within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The role will be extremely varied with some of the key responsibilities being;
- Managing and administrating recruitment databases
- Coordinating training and follow ups from this
- Managing employee files, employee onboarding and induction,
- Advising managers on general HR issues
- Any other ad hoc requests as required
This is a great opportunity to develop and gain further experience within HR. It is important you have previous experience in HR, 1-2 years minimum and you will preferably have worked in local government previously. You will have strong communication skills and have the ability to build strong working relationships.
Please 'APPLY' now if this is something you would be interested in.