|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110,000 + Super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- End to end HR generalist experience.
- Good at Labour Law
- Payroll Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline. An accredited HR qualification is preferred
- Previous experience partnering with business leaders, advising on HR related policy, procedure and employment law.
- You possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications and demonstrate Payroll/ HRIS experience
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are highly analytical, methodical, accurate and organised with great attention to detail.
- You are proactive with a can-do attitude. You will have a proven experience of successfully working in a small HR team in a fast and dynamic environment.
About the Company:
We are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the clinical laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner- helping laboratory and other healthcare professionals provide better patient care by delivering the accurate diagnostic information they need—when they need it.
About the Role:
- Review and deliver HR policies, procedures and programs in accordance with the people plan.
- Manage and develop the employee onboarding processes for all new employees
- Work with payroll from Singapore regional HQ to provide all employment changes on a monthly basis including liaising with Finance directors and managers
- Assist in the delivery of HR programs (including engagement surveys, learning and development, ER/IR compliance, employee communications and reporting and analytics
- Work with Head of HR to establish and continue to improve HR operations policies and procedures including implementing any change of relevant employment law and regulation