|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We have a rare and exciting temporary opportunity within a notable health organization, based in the North West. They require a skilled HR Officer/ HR Administrator to support the team with the recruitment piece.
The predominate function of this busy role will be to offer direct support to the Director of HR.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new starters
- Coordinate inductions
- Conduct pre-employment checks and reference check
- Management employee files and administrating the employment database
- Assisting with any auditing and process improvement
- General adhoc administration for the department
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must have;
- Ideally 2-3 years demonstrated and proven experience within a busy HR environment
- Previous experience within the Primary Care &/ or Healthcare sector
- Superior written ability and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy recruitment environment
- Excellent communications skills
This role is right for you if you are looking to expand your knowledge of HR processes and be part of a forward thinking and innovate organization . There is a possibility that the incumbent has further opportunities within the organization down the track. WHV with the above skills are encouraged to apply with the view to start immediately. This is a part time opportunity of a temporary nature. Interviews to commence asap. Please APPLY within or call Liz on 03 8160 6100.