|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$30- $35ph super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Be part of something big. We have a rare and exciting opportunity within a national not-for-profit organisation, based in the heart of the CBD. They require a skilled HR Officer/ HR Administrator to support the team through a busy project but also has the potential for a permanent role.
The predominate function of this busy role will be to offer direct support to the Manager of HR.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new starters
- Coordinate inductions
- Conduct pre-employment checks, police checks and reference check
- Management of employee files and administrating the employment database
- Assisting with any auditing and process improvement
- General adhoc administration for the department
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must have;
- Ideally 1-3 years demonstrated and proven experience within a busy HR environment
- Superior written ability and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy recruitment environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Full working rights in Australia
This role is right for you if you are looking to expand your knowledge of HR processes and be part of a forward thinking and innovate organization . There is a possibility that the incumbent has further opportunities within the organization down the track. Interviews to commence asap. Please APPLY today or call Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org.