|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become working closely with the HR Manager of a national law firm in the Sydney CBD. This firm is a fun and dynamic team are one of the largest personal injury firms in Australia. with regular social events, sporting teams and more, this is a fantastic opportunity to nurture and develop your HR skills.
This role will see you:
- Assisting in the end-to-end recruitment process;
- Onboarding of new staff;
- Maintaining staff records, including personnel files and sick leave;
- Assisting with CPD training;
- Other administrative duties including booking meetings, answering telephones and other ad-hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 12 months experience as a HR assistant;
- A high attention to detail;
- An outgoing, ‘can-do’ attitude;
- and Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY NOW or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or email@example.com.