|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
The Head of HR will be an early employee of the ANZ team and a key member of the regional leadership Team. Serving as a strategic partner to business leaders on all HR related matters, you must possess strong business acumen and technical understanding of various aspects of HR. In addition, you must be willing to roll up your sleeves and dive in to solve operational and administrative challenges as they surface. You will also contribute thought leadership and design expertise to various group-level HR policies and initiatives,
This opportunity would suit somebody who enjoys working in an environment of hyper growth, an environment without structure and an environment where people love what they do. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something really special, right at the outset of the journey.
- Take the lead in setting up the company’s presence in ANZ, leveraging on the resources at HQ level to localize or create contracts, policies, insurance, systems, statutory contributions, etc.
- Work with business leaders to determine manpower requirements and plan resources needed to achieve them, including internal recruitment resource, agencies, and outsourced manpower providers.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with local laws and regulations, including ensuring that local administrators or vendors implement and execute timely and accurate completion of required government filings.
- Build and coach, as the business grows, junior HR professionals.
- As a member of the HR Leadership Team, either have a hand in or take the lead on the design of Talent Acquisition Strategy and Processes, Total Rewards Framework, Systems and Operations Excellence, and other projects.
- Analyze and report on HR related spend, including payroll, agency spend, outsourced manpower spend, insurance and other benefits spend etc.
- Serve as the face of HR in ANZ, networking with various parties or speaking at events and conferences as required to increase our employer brand presence.
The right candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Organizational Design, Human Resource Management or Psychology is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in human resource, with proven experience in a hyper growth, fast changing environment. Prior experience in a Mobility or Transport company is a plus.
- Ability to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality, professionalism and objectivity.
- Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships, especially with finance, legal and senior management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Experience using UNIT4 PROSOFT is an advantage.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, great benefits and remuneration information, please contact Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.