|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$180k – 220k + super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
A leading infrastructure business is looking to hire a newly created Head of Risk and Compliance. This position would suit someone who is looking to move into a broader role which has board exposure and reports directly into the CFO.
This particular position is enterprise wide which manages the Risk & Compliance function, Internal Audit function as well implementing decision-support frameworks to better support their commercial strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all controls and compliance systems and frameworks
- Regularly interfacing the various departments to follow up on all risk and compliance related matters
- Dealing with any external regulatory requirements and stakeholders including legislative and industry specific
- Working with other members of the exec-team championing best practice and continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of managing end-to-end risk and compliance in a medium-large organization
- Would consider an individual straight from consulting (Big-4 or other) seeking a move client side
- Experience of working at an enterprise level implementing new frameworks and reporting on KPIs to the Board
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
My client is in a really strong financial position and very much investing and growing. Therefore the ‘right’ individual for them will be someone who thinks about the next 5 years and implements policy designed to future proof the business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Charlie@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.