|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Up to $ 66.10 + super
- 3 months contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Heritage Planner to join their team in Parramatta. You will support the effective heritage conservation strategy.
- Advice Government agencies on multiple heritage and conservation issues
- Prepare reports regarding assessment of statutory applications under the EP&A Act
- Provide insight on environmental and conservational management plans.
- Represent respective division to other Government agencies
- Communicate and provide understanding of issues managed by the division
- Must have experience in heritage planning
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislative and management framework relevant to conservation planning
- Hold a current driver’s license
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Poppy Robinson on 02 9641 2461.