|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the company
My Client is a financial technology company, rewriting the future of global economies and markets by unlocking capital and opportunities through their technology, innovation, and expertise.
About the role
General functions include rolling out Human Resources programs such as employment relations matters, performance management, talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation and educating and guiding clients on all human capital management.
Key activities of this role will include:
- Advising and implementing HR programs including employee relations, talent acquisition, succession planning, compensation, performance goals and year-end processes
- Improving manager and employee performance by providing consultation on performance management, conflict resolution, and manager effectiveness
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on all issues and partner with functional HR teams to deliver solutions and to create change
- Coaching local leadership on effective team performance, people practices and culture change
- Working in a global team, working across multiple functions, locations and time zones. Working globally will of course involve late night or early calls with work hours flexibility to accommodate business and personal needs
- To be considered for this role yours will include but not be limited to:
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience, preferably in FinTech or Technology industries
- Strong knowledge in local labour laws and practices
- Strong customer service, facilitation, conflict management, change management, interpersonal, influencing and project management skills
- Strong data management and analytical skills, including experience and understanding of basic Excel functions such as pivot table, simple formulas and ability to analyse data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administrator with a high level of quality and follow through
- Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent work experience
- High attention to detail with fast turnaround every time
Please note this position is only available to Australian Citizens or hold Permanent Residency.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Nikita Dhadli firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 96412424