|Posted:||4 months ago|
IT Security Manager
A large national media company is seeking an experienced IT Security Manager to join their team. Based in Sydney, the IT Security Manager will report directly to the CTIO. In this role, you will given the chance to implement the Security framework and deliver solutions not only to the company but to its users and customers right across Australia.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage strategies that police the overall network security recommending security solutions.
- Define and ensure maintenance of the security policies and standards of the group
- Provide oversight and feedback on current initiatives and projects, and ensure they align to security policies and standards
- Oversee and spearhead security audits.
- Identify and apply process and procedural improvements across current and new technology
- Evaluate costs and budget for new technologies
We are looking for:
- Extensive Information Technology background, including Infrastructure,
- Applications, Project Management, Security and Service Delivery (minimum 10
- years’ experience)
- Ability to train and up skill team members and raise Cyber awareness within the wider company.
- Ability to work strategically and think outside the box
Be part of a team that is working towards delivering next level Security Capability to one of Australia’s largest media companies!
Please contact: Matthew Parkhill via email: email@example.com or call (02) 9641 2478