|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $550 a day + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 30/11/18
- Up to $550 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an ICT Procurement Specialist to manage complex, high value/risk procurement lifecycle categories and processes.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the complex projects on time and within budget.
- Liaise and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify innovations, and where required, demand requirements and control initiatives
- Provide specialist advice and recommendations to the Director Procurement on complex issues for key stakeholders
- Provides accurate and timely advice, including the sourcing of accurate data, and the writing of briefing notes
- Provide end to end Procurement Services including, Contract Management, Drafting/Issuing contracts and GIPA notices.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience in Government with a focus on ICT Procurement
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448