|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Excellent day rate|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial 6-month contract
- Excellent day rate
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced ICT Procurement Specialist to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will be responsible to lead the planning of ICT Procurement and develop the ICT Procurement strategy template.
About the role:
- Develop, lead and execute ICT procurement strategies
- Develop and maintain an ICT Procurement Strategy template
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking including tracking and reporting key functional metrics
- Monitor compliance with the NSW Government Procurement Framework
- Provide expert support and advice in procurement governance
- Perform category, sourcing, contract and supplier management
- Train staff on ICT Procurement requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Extensive ICT Procurement / ICT Contract experience
- Proven experience managing key stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9641 2448.