|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking a Program Coordinator who will work closely with program and project team members to assist with the day-to-day running of the program and the associated projects effectively.
The Program Coordinator will manage a variety of administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support. The Program Coordinator will also manage a wide range of program and project management activities as directed, such as planning activities and liaising with suppliers for the delivery of goods and/or services.
To be successful in this role, you must be organised and detail-oriented, comfortable working within diverse teams (both outward and inward facing). Your ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers, as well as experience with meeting deadlines are critical for this role.
- Provide program and project supports as well as coordination of associated activities
- Monitor, track and report on the status of program/project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved plans
- Maintain register of compliance with endorsed project management methodology, ITIL change management process and other organisational policies for audit purposes
- Maintain updated records of reports, proposals and other documentations as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of a Project Manager to develop future capability
- Research and analyse options in relation to business case and project deliverables to guide optimal decision-making.
- Manage and provide communications with key stakeholders
- Scheduling of meetings, workshops and assist with minutes and distribution of agenda and other material as required
- Assist Program and Project managers with procurement activities as required
- Being a point of contact within the Program/Projects as required
- Assist Program and Project managers with status reports, including tracking of budget, schedule and other deliverables as required.
To be successful, you will need:
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Demonstrated knowledge of program and project management methodology and/or processes
- Demonstrated experience in working constructively with both suppliers and customers
- Demonstrated experience in budget and schedule maintenance and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the above experience and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org