|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
A community focussed organisation based in the Inner Eastern Suburbs are currently seeking a talented Field Technician to come on board for an initial 6 month contract.
This role will see you support the organisation going through a large expansion, upgrading technologies across their 230 sites around Melbourne.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated individual with relevant experience and excellent customer service skills to join this well respected organisation.
During the establishment or upgrade of sites, work with telecommunications companies, the Managed Services Provider, printer provider and other supplying organisations to ensure that a working ICT environment is delivered as efficiently as possible.
- Experience in assessing requirements across organisation
- Experience in ITIL implementation/framework
- Experience in developing customer focused service delivery
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and initiating change in systems and processes
- Extensive & proven experience in the support of major ICT implementation projects
There are multiple positions available, so if you know anyone within your network with the relevant skills please get them to send their CV to Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au
Charterhouse offer a referral scheme – If we successfully place your friend you will receive a $100 David Jones Voucher*