|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$60,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Great Company culture and great opportunity for a junior service desk analyst to evolve into a role and a career
- Log and track all reported Incidents and Requests, escalating where applicable via Service Now.
- Manage Incidents towards resolutions within SLAs.
- Walk customers through problem solving process, follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Broadcast Outage and Resolution Notifications to Users and/or Business.
- Provide after hours and weekend support as per rotating roster and maintain timesheets.
- Monitor system notification alerts and take appropriate action and follow-up.
- Provide application support through desktop and laptop management including management of AD, File Structure, Microsoft exchange, Citrix, Office 365 etc.
- Configure and dispatch new computer equipment as required.
You are someone who is focused on relationships and is flexible, motivated, enthusiastic, driven and passionate about customers, and who can operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment with excellent multi-tasking and a focus on delivering outcomes.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role and excellent customer service focus
- Excellent general computer hardware and software knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and in writing including technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and determine priorities
- Experience with a range of Microsoft systems such as Office 365, Microsoft, Windows Desktop systems (Win7 & Win10)