|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
ITSM Process Expert
Design “to-be” state process | Assist in Process Automation | Implement best Practices | Manage stakeholders
About the Company
Our client is one of the global leaders in banking and financial services. The work culture revolves around inspiring, leading and providing opportunities to the employees. The team believes in helping people to climb up the hierarchy by providing complete support.
About the Role
- Perform Business Process assessment and analysis with a keen focus on the customer experience via process flow models, diagrams, and use cases/scenarios.
- Conduct GAP Analysis against the most current ITIL/ITSM standards
- Work with customers and analyze existing documentation to determine mission area needs and translate them into future state business processes.
- Develop the “To be” IT Service Process Roadmap
- Draft Policies and processes to achieve “To be” end state
- Implement a process compliance methodology to ensure conformance to implemented IT policies and processes
- Collaborate with multiple customer stakeholder groups, to include users, senior leadership, development teams and other practice areas to capture their business needs
- Identify opportunities for the use of business process engineering to enhance existing practices, processes and applications.
- Provide both transformational advice and process modernization support.
- Demonstrable coaching and training experience to a variety of users across multiple departments.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with CRM end to end Implementations
- Experience leading integration of systems and business process management and/or re-engineering of HR business processes.
- Demonstrated experience in effective project management and change leadership strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail, the ability to juggle priorities, and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of ITIL and ITSM
- Working knowledge of a data modeling tool (Visio, Axure, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/SAFe environment is preferred
- ServiceNow Experience preferred
- Strong teamwork and analytical skills
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Rishi on email@example.com for a confidential discussion