|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a large construction company that have a reputation in the global market. With offices in multiple states in Australia this company have experienced considered growth in line with the increase in Infrastructure and Construction. This legal team have a collegiate environment, even between the different offices.
About the role
This role is very biased towards front end matters as opposed to the disputes matters that may arise within the company. In the role, you will work on a variety of projects, including: Australia’s biggest transport and urban revitalisation projects, key gas infrastructure and field development work, major civil works, rail infrastructure and huge road initiatives.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Preparing reports for different stakeholders within the company
- Instructing law firms
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 4 years PQE in front-end construction law
- Training at a highly regarded Construction team or comparable experience in-house with a construction company
- Strong drafting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and in person.
How to apply
If you are interested then please click APPLY now or should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 02 9641 2440 or email@example.com