|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
Our client is an international law firm with a strong Australian presence that services impressive domestic and international clients. This firm are regularly recognised in various legal publications and pride themselves on providing an inclusive environment for their staff to work in.
About the role
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the General Counsel of the firm on a range of risk and compliance matters.
- You will work as part of a global team that handles conflict of interest searches and analysis and therefore you will have contact with colleagues across the globe.
- This role will also involve assisting with a wide range of company secretarial matters.
- The office of general counsel also has responsibilities for a range of corporate/commercial duties, many of which occur on an ad hoc basis.
Ideally you will possess
- At least 2 years PQE in corporate/commercial matter
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal/
- Versatility in the ability to work in different areas of law
- An ambition to carve out a successful career In-House
If you are interested
Should you wish to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or Bens@charterhouse.com.au